Toxin Rid 4 Day Detox
The Toxin Rid 4-Day Detox program is designed to help you pass your drug test, even if you have moderate to heavy toxin exposure.
All-Toxin Detox: Our detox programs work for all toxins, not just THC. If you are consuming concentrated toxins such as vape pens, edibles, and waxes, the time to detoxify can double due to the high concentration level of THC in the products (8 days).
Natural Ingredients: Toxin Rid is made from natural ingredients such as herbs, minerals, and vitamins. It contains no fillers, animal products, or synthetics.
Quick Results: Toxin Rid will cleanse your blood, urine, and saliva of unwanted drug toxins in as little as an hour. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee (documentation required).
- 60 pre-rid tablets
- One ounce of dietary fiber
- One fluid ounce of detox liquid
How to Use
- Take three tablets (with 8 oz of water) EVERY hour for five hours daily.
- DO NOT EXCEED 15 tablets per day.
- Take your tablets at the same time every day for the best results.
- Drink at least half a gallon of water daily.
- Have a meal plan or diet that involves healthy eating, including fresh fruits and vegetables and lean meats, during your detoxification process for the best results.
- Take the detox drink two hours after your last set of pills on the final day of the detox.
- You need to diet during those two hours.
- Take half of the detox liquid with 8 to 16 ounces of distilled water (or orange juice).
- Wait two hours before taking the other half with another 8 to 16 ounces of distilled water.
- Wait another two hours before eating or drinking.
- You can mix the detox liquid with warm water (or orange juice).
- This step is optional.
- Use this step IF you have a drug test scheduled between day one to day four after you finish your detox program.
- Mix the dietary fiber in eight ounces of distilled or filtered tap water one hour before your test.
- Drink within two minutes.
- Wait 15 minutes and drink 16 ounces of water.
- Urinate two or three times in the next hour and take your test.
- Consumption and Frequency: Your consumption is one of the major factors in selecting the correct detox program.
- Height and Weight: For people who weigh more, the detox process takes longer to cleanse the body (more than four days), because toxins are stored in our body’s fat cells.
- Metabolism: If you have a fast metabolism, your body will help process the detox quicker than someone with a slower metabolism.
- Exercise: Refrain from heavy exercise, weight loss, and diet programs to lose weight while on the detox program. The detox program is designed to target the fat cells to cleanse the toxins from your body. Avoid weight loss programs like cardio, spin cycling, weight lifting, dancing, aerobics, kickboxing, Zumba, or any weight loss activities that can make you sweat excessively. This also includes going to the sauna.
|Ideal Time of Day
4 days before you pass a test
Moderate toxin levels
|Lab Tested product