TestClear Klear Urine Additive
If you need to pass a drug test, Klear Urine Additive is a product that can help you do so. However, before using it, there are some important things you should know.
Product Overview: Klear Urine Additive is a vial of clear crystals that you add to your own urine sample. This product is designed to help you pass a drug test by altering the chemical composition of your urine.
- Klear Urine Additive is mostly detectable, and therefore not recommended for use in the USA. It is now detectable under sophisticated testing.
- Unless you are absolutely sure that your lab is not detecting Klear, you should use the powdered urine kit instead, which has never failed.
- Klear Urine Additive comes with two vials of clear crystals and complete instructions, including a detection warning.
Instructions for Use
- On the day of your test, drink at least a quart of any liquid to dilute your urine. You can also take 50 mg of vitamin B complex to color your urine.
- For the test, add one vial of Klear to each urine sample and swirl the sample to completely dissolve. If your sample is larger than four ounces, use two vials of Klear.
- Do not take Klear Urine Additive internally, and avoid contact with your skin and mucous membranes.
Tips and Tricks to Pass a Urine Drug Test
- For all job drug tests, it is recommended that you use the powdered urine kit instead of Klear Urine Additive.
- If you do choose to use Klear Urine Additive, make sure to follow the instructions carefully, and be aware of the detection warning.
- Drinking plenty of water and diluting your urine can help improve your chances of passing a drug test.
Two vials containing clear crystals of urine
|Ideal Time of Day||
The day you pass a test
Frequent cannabis user
|Lab Tested product||