Daily Balance Memory Answer®
Hereâ€™s something new to help keep you sharp, motivated, and focused
- Supports short-term and long-term memory
- Promotes speed of memory recall
- Promotes faster thought processing
- Maintains lifelong mental performance
- Promotes sharper thinking
- Supports concentration and ability to focus
- Maintains mental stamina and energy
Dr. Lark spent over six months developing what she considers to be the â€œbest of the bestâ€ combination for overall brain health, mental performance, and memory. The result is all-new Daily Balance Memory AnswerÂ®â€”but it is so much more than a â€œmemoryâ€ formula. Itâ€™s a unique combination of nutrients that nourish your brain and support your ability to focus, concentrate, recall details, think on your feet, and stay mentally motivated and sharp.
With the new Memory AnswerÂ® formula you get:
- Lasoperinâ€”Developed by a team of scientists, this proprietary herbal blend of Chinese Skullcap and Acacia has been the subject of a very exciting study.
In this trial, healthy adults over the age of thirty-five were given Lasoperin over a thirty-day period. The preliminary findings suggest an improvement in focus and attention. And these preliminary finding also suggest that speed of processing was better when the subjects were challenged with a complex task. What this may mean is a boost to your “think on your feet” ability. You’ll find the exact blend and dosage that was used in the clinical trial-300 mg daily-in Memory AnswerÂ®.
- DMAEâ€”Your body uses DMAE to create something called choline which I believe is possibly the most crucial nutrient for proper brain function. Choline is an essential building block for acetylcholine, the neurotransmitter responsible for thinking and memory.
This is why 500 mg daily of DMAE was put into this new mental edge formula (more than you’ll find in other “memory” supplements). While the research on DMAE is in its infancy, Dr. Lark feels very strongly that women need a high amount of DMAE.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitineâ€”What makes ALC interesting, and vital to your thought processing, is its similarity to acetylcholine (the head of the phone tree). ALC may help keep your cell membranes stable, which in turn enhances nerve impulse transmission. Basically, ALC supports your neurotransmitters to help you stay clear and sharp. Youâ€™ll get 100 mg daily of ALC in Memory AnswerÂ®.
- Tyrosineâ€”This nutrient is a forerunner to dopamine, the â€œcheerleaderâ€ neurotransmitter in your brain that sends out energizing and motivating messages. By enhancing dopamine levels, tyrosine helps promote mental functioning under stressful situations, and it can help ease the effects of stress which can impair your thinking. You get 500 mg in Memory AnswerÂ® to help give you mental energy, relieve stress, and keep you mentally motivated.
- Ginkgo bilobaâ€”Ginkgo is often associated with memory, but it was put in this new formula for another reason. A week-long study of postmenopausal women taking 120 mg of ginkgo extract daily suggests that these women had better attention, and scored higher on nonverbal memory tests. And other studies suggest that ginkgo has positive effects on long-term memory. Ginkgo helps keep your blood moving and carrying oxygen to your brain. So by helping to enhance circulation, it helps keep your brain active and alert.
- Plus so much more!
Usage Recommendation: Take 2 capsules twice daily on an empty stomach.
List of Ingredients:
Dr. Lark uses only the purest, highest quality ingredients in the manufacturing of her nutrients. For a complete listing of her ingredients, click here.
People taking CoumadinÂ® (Warfarin) or other blood thinners, become pregnant or are lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product.