Premium Gold Flax Starter Kit
Maintain normal cholesterol levels and more, with one of nature’s most perfect foods
Dr. Lark recommends making freshly ground flax part of your daily routine. The best whole seed flax she’s found is Golden Flax, a high-quality premium flax that’s grown in Canada, which has some of the richest soil in the world. It has a rich, golden color and a delicious, nutty flavor.
Just one serving of flax gives you these important benefits for your heart, and entire body:
- Promotes good heart health with crucial omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids
- Helps support normal cholesterol levels because it contains high levels of both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Supports healthy joints and strong bones, as well as healthy breast tissue
- Promotes proper sugar metabolism by helping to slow sugar absorption in the abdomen
- Helps maintain good digestive regularity because the fiber acts like a â€œbroom,â€ cleaning out the intestines
- Supports immune system and cellular health, thanks to high levels of health-enhancing lignans
- Promotes healthier skin, because it helps keep moisture in the epidermis to prevent dry skin
- Creates a feeling of â€œfullnessâ€ that may assist in weight loss efforts, thanks to its high fiber content.